Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PARDON ME FOR BEING BLUE

im so damn emotional about this one...i just came up with a slight heavy decision...maybe after this one, i will take some time alone...not lonely but i will have my me time...and by the time im hanging again here i will tell you the happenings iv'e been...it will be a bunch...^^ well, i also feel a little odd about this, but i just got my senses back to normal, maybe i just need this some time to think things again...and clear things thats been blocking my sight...^^ lelz!  
so as the month ends... i will temporarily bid farewell to you guys...i'll be back soon...with me are loads of giddy ups... today i posted something in my twitter...t'was like paying tribute to my friends who never fail to keep in touch...well, im blessed with people that are so good to accept me, cheers me up, and the witnesses of how i deal with my life...maybe their far away, but they never fails to reach out... how sad i ended up like a lonesome looser...^^ yeah you read that right...
i have go back to my senses and i was still on the hype about that thing...and about that person..
actually the reason im doing this because i feel embarrass to my self... i scolded myself for the sad but the fact of understanding and controlling more the stuffs that will came my way...maybe i was just very giddy about that new found feeling... i dont want to talk about it...its Christmas again... i hope the people iv'e been with wont fade as time flies by... just enjoy the holidays guys! i wish us all luck and happiness...
i spared myself on the cold drinks...i just take warm water this past 2 weeks...its kinda therapy thing, cause i was sick and i was dehydrated when we were on the beach...then i got colds and cough...that leaves me hanging my week with my headache...
im thinking right now ... what will i give to the people that means to me?... haha  here comes my santa ego again...
well, if your out and you sit on a restaurant then the lady would ask you what you want then all your friends deliberately give their rattling   orders and you ended up like..'COLD WATER but dont put rocks on it...'and wooossssshhhh you'll be a bummer! because youre sick! its really pissing me off and im so feed up about this scenario...its very traumatizing believe me!!! ^^ like this one a very delish drink from our fav. cafe... then i ended up on water... the doctor said, adults will definitely get sick 3 times a year...and luckily i have mine once this year...and maybe because of the scorching heat then a dramatic change of weather condition every now and then...and he said this will last for two weeks so im positive that this will take its parting splach with me this week...this should be the last...and i wont be too stubborn to not take my med's again...and i will take good care of myself more...take that!!!! watcha say eh?... i hope you will wait for my return friends...this will just a short break from the cyber world...a little getaway for my self...love yourself always...
pias tempting tea...while mine is the cool and cold WATER...oh headache i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^