Friday, November 18, 2011

FUN-TASTIC THAT GOES STRESS-TASTIC ^^

My weekend is full of adventure and Fun-tastic!... even if i have a little flu right now... i still think its all worth it...
i got to see my cousins, other family members, and do lots of stuff together...
last Saturday after i finish work early, and i purposely finish everything earlier to go home as early as possible so i still have lots of time to spend with them, and they are all waiting for me...when i got there everybody was out only my lolo who was there to wait...opppssss they just have to go with the mass...after a while, they're all home...after i finish ate as much as i can because to my excitement i cant even swallow the food...^^
then ive been to my cousins house...there we chatted with our friend and his ex-gf was also there but shes close to us so we had a great time talking...then he order a case of beer...we never knew we already drunk all of it...so that explains why im so noisy...if im drunk i aways laugh...then im so loud...my gosh....but i only drink when there's occasion,and if i have with me my family specially my brother...his drinking also on the sala then after a while we called him to join us...then we go to the pub...we were there from 1 am til almost 4 am in the morning...but since we were drunk already, me and my cousins never gone dancing...but as i remember if the music was nice they get up then dance like a zombie..but im very sleepy already...then my brother never bother to dance a lil'bit maybe because im drunk so he was just there by our side watching us...then i already decided to go home since were not having fun right there anymore...besides my cousins are already tired i think...^^ we all very sleepy...

we get up so early to go to the beach with the family to meet the others...and my father was in such hurry so that he wont miss Manny Pacquaio's fight with Morales...were watching the fight on live t.v...we always go home to my granny if ever Manny has a fight because there,we had to watch it live...

we headed back home Monday at 3 am in the morning...maybe due to lack of enough sleep and water in my system so i got sick after my two day vacation with the family...but i really need to be at work, no one can replace and do what i should do...and that maybe the hardest thing about my job, cause i was the only one authorize to do all the transactions...if papers don't have my signature they wont honor it unless it has to be sign by the manager...how awful...^^

and one more thing...ive been writing this blog since Tuesday...and i cant finish it until today... my week is so packed!and hectic...i got to go home late sometimes because of the reports needed...and knowing its almost December...we will have a yearly audit next month so i need to double check every accounts...this was all OMG! super busy...and today i need to post this because this is very late...hahaha sorry me for this very late update guys...i really had a not so good week, and i still have my fever...

in the end...the weekend getaway with the family was ... FUN-tastic...full of enjoyment...and yet t'was a very stressful moment...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^