Thursday, November 24, 2011

SOMETIMES IT WILL RAIN...

there comes a certain time in peoples lives where we tend to get drown by life illusions...some totally gets drown and couldn't lift themselves like they're drown into the quagmire...and some manage to climb up and realize its plain illusion and gets back to normal...now, ive been confused for some reasons before...studies...people...directions...decisions and even roads to take...but then im where at myself now because of the things ive learn from my parents and with some support of good and real friends so rounding me... after i graduated, ive worked and been separated by my good friends, but theres networking sites that connects me to them...but as time flies by, it seems to be a bit odd, i feel the real thing is that they were really far from me...like now, i dont know why suddenly i just miss my bestfriend...its been a year since i heard from her... i have my other bestfriend but his a guy, theres a difference between a guy and a lady pal...^^  i am really confused with something and i wanted to tell someone about it...but i feel awkward at times i want to attempt on saying something with my best guy pal... its like! bloody helL!!! i cant utter a single word hahaha Oh it really sucks... 

it is so funny because this is i think the third time im confused about this...ive never been like this before haha 

well, i guess i need to make sure about this feeling first before i jump into conclusion...maybe its just the other way 'round about it...i dont want to be a jinx with my own intuition...
on the other hand, my cough isn't still missing...iv'e taken like a doze of med's just to get rid of this...
the nurse advise was to go straight to the doctor and consult about this because the antibiotics aren't working with my cough...it rfeally sucks because i cant sleep well at night, i always like, up in the middle of my sleep and i got to go to sleep during 2 am in the morning sometimes 3 am oh my! i feel my eyes are very dark...im really sick...and it irritates me cause again my friends plans another getaway this weekend, and i dont want to spoil my self out there...if this wont go, for sure this is really the worst thing i will remind with my 2011..because this is been the first time i got sick, the totally sick ever...since i work and since 2011 flows...well, at least im far better now than the week...that week is like a doomsday to me...
i miss eating food...since i got sick, i stayed away from soda's and all i take is water water water... 

anyways... im back with playing with my penguin...i really love playing this game, if guys love dota...well well well i prefer to play the club penguin...my ego is really weird, if i play this game it brings me back to times i was keen before... and you'll enjoy the stuffs for the players on this site...every month there is an event for every player to enjoy...there are also games with items free to grab...and lots of more...^^ haha

i wanna share also some of the lyrics of the song i like...its newly released from Bruno Mars last night...He did this and perform at the X_FACTOR USA elimination night of the 9 finalist...so they're down to 7 next week...here it goes...

IT WILL RAIN...

and i've learn that this is one of the official video on Twilight breaking Dawn 1...
Cause there'll be no sunlight
if I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
if I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds,
my eyes will do the same if you walk away
Everyday, it will rain,
rain, rain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^