Friday, November 18, 2011

LOOSEN UP...CHILL ^^

All my apologies for not posting for the past few days...after my two days of getaway,i got sick and im so busy at work with all the hectic sched and deadlines of the papers that needed all the accurate details that i need to review first...my weekdays are so full!but i always read my blog and to all other bloggers...but i got to hold my self a bit to not post something first since i have tons of works to be done...and if i start writing stuffs about it will be sayang since i know i cant finish it anyways since i got a little time to spare for my other stuffs, you know me ^^ work is work...its the first on my list...and that makes sense because im still working even if im dead sick...its a big LOL! of me... thats how workaholic i am...y'all know that im too into my craft...and if you were like me that need to loosen up a bit...you should take a deep breath then think what you want to eat...well, yesterday as my fever feels worst than ever...i suddenly feels eating shawarma...and boom! i ate shawarma that i din't have the appetite to eat dinner afterwards...the veggies that was in my foody feels delicious... i dont think i was eating veggies at all...the guy ask if i like it to have cheese on it, then i told him "NO!you want me to get even more sick?" haha then he smiled at me...phew...it was such stress that i need to be more cutios on what i ate...and for everyone's understanding it irritates me sometimes if someone bothers me when im eating my food... i really hate people that are noisy when their mouth is full! for me people who talks while they're eating are eerie...

when you want to loosen up a lil'bit , i eat food that i really want to eat...^^  whether im stress - happy - sad - feels aloof... though i enjoy my weekend getaway, im regretting some stuffs a lil'bit because im having this awful weekdays due to fever and colds...oh my...tissue and alcohol is my bestfriend this whole week...^^ thanks God! i feel much better way far than the previous days... and then, last night my parents want to send me to the doctor and have me there check-up...but then the office was close already so we headed home...we plan to go there tonight but i think there's no need because i feel better already...plus! i dont want to be sick for now, or else i cannot go to our reunion tomorrow... wow!this whole month of November has been very busy month for me...and i think i should set back a notch to give way to my alltime favorite movie time...^^ yeah, its been a month since i watch movies...and there are new cool movies that i slip due to my sched...and next week i will start watching it...yepey! ME TIME again with me myself and I! ... 

on the other side, im feeling stress with the reunion thing for tomorrow...
im the one who is required to gather all the classmates, and hey?! yeah its really me...even though im very busy and then very tired after work , thank God, ive managed to follow-up some classmates and willingly coordinated for the event tomorrow...wow!its been a long time since i saw my classmates... and i really do miss some of them...
im looking forward to post our get together pictures here...at last i will have a fun photo of myself here...its been really a long time since i loosen up a lil'bit of myself...ive been too hectic with myself...

you can try this one...the meat is good but i dont think the salad reciprocates on my taste buds since i have colds...i love onions forever...^^ when you dreamed of something you tend to be very ambitious... but with efforts and perseverance who knows... you'll get what your hardwork deserve...so loosen up dont be too tacky with yourself, have a break and feel everything...reflect...say thnk you...sorry...and love yourself...
that way you will appreciate everything you have...feel the positive things than focusing in the nega vives...O_o

from Majestic...
when you are sick just like me, if you eat something like this you'll feel heaven...soup but delish pasta on the bowl...^^ weeeeee im a pig again...


so setback! and relax everyone! and 
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^