Friday, August 12, 2011

Good morning pizza!

morning baby blog...wanna say sorry for this past few weeks i haven't been posted something more interesting and more stuff in my blog. Last night as i was drafting drafting drafting and drafting i was watching this show of Willie Revillame  WIL TIME BIG TIME thats the show fella, and one of the sitcom is this portion where contestant tries to win a 1M cash prize a house and lot and a car, last night the contestants were the OLDIES who were still currently part of a dance club,some of them are part of the senior citizen dance club and the others thye really dance on their own, imagine their ages range from 60-75 oh my!one of them is Mang Tonyo i think if im not mistaken with the name haha the oldie man still got the groove holla! how about that! so funny with the lola and him dancing on the floor cause the audience wants to have showdown so they dance tango,boogie,and modern, cant imagine ma'self doing that. im a bad dancer.
There is something in my bogged mind thats been popping hhahaha so i get my phone, and write something "TORN BETWEEN PASSION & DREAM & WORK" i hope i remember it right, and send it to all the people who are in my phone book...and then in a while ive   had all this reply from my cousins and a friend, to quote COUSINS haha ya right, the only name of people thats been stored in my phone book is of my cousins and a few friends i rarely communicate to people i dont know, my brother always mention that im a monster why?because i dont have any friends in my phone cause im not friendly when i text i always make an argument to people and his totally damn right, i dont know why im like that haha
One replyof my cousin stated "I KNOW YOUR HAPPY,BUT HAVE YOU ALREADY GIVEN ALL YOU'VE GOT MY DEAR COUSIN?WHATEVER YOU DO YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY" and the other one from my close friend goes "YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY IN EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO AND YOU CAN TAKE ALL OF THAT AT A TIME " i think that is what he mean,
i just did that to know if the people i trust really knows the deepest part of me but then i guess they really dont know base on the replies ive had lst night no one seems to see and dig in the question, i just did that to see whose who.
wel, i know im happy to everything i have now and every decision ive made. they just dont know how happy i am, they just see the illusion a person could reflect,people really dont want complicated matters they want simple and what you see what you get they dont want to analyze something and the psychological deepness of a person. or as simple as im just too complicated hahhaah ma'self! they were all funny they think im not ok casue for them what comes out in my mouth were literally what i mean,they just  dont know how i think, or they were tired understanding my blues, maybe thats the reason or maybe the matter and manner how i deal with people that they used to misunderstand what i really mean and wanted and express oh man!its just too COMPLICATED...
my eyes are popping craving for the pizza baby!
this taste good and for me this is the best pair for a soda!
i can still taste the mushy mushroom and the onions smells good!
i just hope and im looking forward to save my money so i can have a new camera so i can have shots like this again,i miss taking beautiful pictures around my escapade...muaaah i love you baby blog...
                                                                                                                  Cherie Ann Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^