Friday, August 19, 2011

MY CRAFT

I really dont know why is it im so empty headed right now,just this morning a lot are popping out in my head,maybe because im so busy today lot of paper works. 
on the brighter side as i am writing right now my mind is cleared a little bit but hey! my hand are writing but i dont know what to write exactly at this very moment...kinda sound creepy and weird im so stress today. 
oh,how i wish to relax for a whole day, sleep the whole day yaiks! super love sleeping... 
their is only one that can take away my boredom every time like now, im super away and aloof i feel so lazy wanna go home finish this tons of paper works,it makes me sick oh my...
well i wanna share my craft something i really enjoy doing aside from watching movies taking pictures eating sleeping music drown and being savvy to things like this ahm,i really enjoy editing, i wanted  to somehow practice web designing so i can use my course branch on some ways just like this simple but i made it so i love it if it appears disgusting to your own eyes hahahha my master piece 
OH MY! ERROR! as im uploading this one picture is deleted from my file so im gonna make another one so stressing! urrrrggggg!

THIS IS THE FINISH PRODUCT PHEW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^