Monday, August 15, 2011

makes me happy

woaah!its been a while since i updated my blog,i cant even think for a better topic here. its like current mode: bored. im feeling aloof for quite sometime in my life, fake laugh, starving soul pigmented scar oh my i cant clear up my thoughts for the who;e week thinking lots of stuff...
i love cake and chocolates when im depressed cause it boost my mood to positive and feel much better than being bitter i love this cake see it? oh my you should have eaten just like this it will make you utter the words "heaven on earth man!" 
the only food i crave when i sat on the table during the day 
so now i can manage to post nice of my pictures, see the cake it taste yummy as in SUPERB! I  really love cakes i can even eat a bunch of it oh calories,as if self conscious haha pardon me my dear friends but its really under my skin that you cant sip and divulge out unto my skin, it makes my day! 
 want to have that camera soon to capture my intimate moments in my so called life adventure.
I was bump unto this thing last week and i was given some add on to my self affirmation 
"two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference"
it gives me like Oh yeah!so true to myself, that i stand my own choice and defy self conformity although sometime i kinda go confused but still i manage to conquer fears and learn from my mistake and i stick to what i called my own self belief to something.
its like saying we are all made different so we ldont live and think the same, but still we do our choice if we can do that or we wont, shall we make that or just leave it like that, nothing less nothing more to a thing. 
its like married people say to me or friends that have family already stelling me 
:"hey why dont you have a boyfriend yet? why are you still single and still stick to your plain self?be like us!
but i can say freely to them  "YES YOUR RIGHT!I CAN CHOOSE TO BE JUST LIKE YOU PEOPLE!BUT HEY THINK ABOUT THIS ----> WHENEVER YOU ARE ,WHATEVER YOU DO YOU CAN NEVER BE EXACTLY JUST LIKE ME!" hahaha see the difference? 
i was thinking pathetic lately that i need to get my head ache first to look and analyze whats going on around myself,and i found my face having a zit and i kinda freak out a lil'bit and my eyes are tired and so stressed my eyes are kinda blurry, my wardrobe are messy my routine was not done everything are messed up, but  when i figured all about it ,the problem solution, all of it fades away , through Gods will. maybe i forget something sometimes but i barely dont forget is this that makes me happy all the while, the one who makes my day, helps me throughout the day  and cant be taken away from me, whenever i go whatever my mood in life is, its my very special thingy ------> FOOD ...of course what were you thinking by the way? 
i super love coffee! to add everything up! YUMMY!
im gonna get going for now still in my working hour baby blog i love you and i miss my bestfriends to name a few 
ARISTOTLE BRANDON  LAO
VINCENT JAMES LAO well they are pure bloodied cousins respectively
JASMINE CARRESSE JC  ABOITIZ yah shes an aboitiz but their family is on banking not hte shipping
Light LE GUEVARRA - super foreigner but friendly even though his reckless 
IVAN  D. - to the highest level of confidence because his handsome naman
RUBEN  PARAGADOS- one of the most cool friend of mine super lampa hahah ruben padilla of the group
NOEH  C.- make me stopped breathing cause i might eat something like freaking  dirty pizza ewwww dude
SHEN  C.- wow!my android super smart his working in a big company right now tossed man!
MIKE  D.- his working in a technology business in IT park 
WILLIAM  FERRER - his working in manila in a call center business in QC
MARK  NAVALES his the musician in the IT masters
BEBIANO  M. his working now in CEBU Custom nice!
DARRAH PARAGADOS  - working in Gaisano chain of companies hses and IT Proff

Super miss you all guys! dont worry i will follow your fire...just keep commenting on my blog thank you! and for the message u all sent last night appreciate all of it love ya dude! i know were all freak on our own unique way! so happy you all man up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^