Wednesday, August 31, 2011

unfinished business

the best i ever had is that when i was going trough all of that trials...
im a woman with a degree of computer studies but ended up working in a tourism field...its quite a very new horizon, it isnt what i was really wanted to do and wanted at all...
but i started to like what i was doing with...but i can see the difference between what i like and what i love the most doing...i gotta like my work but i dont love it at all...i cant see my self doing this my entire life..so now i decided to pursue my dreams, i may leave this kind of job but its one of the best thing i ever experience in my life, i was polished by this work, i know lots of stuff now, i manage to adopt to different kinds of situation because im not used at it before.
before i finished my studies im a naive lady, candid and vulnerable, nice, yet im so numb to people around me, im heartless i dont feel anything towards people...i dont know why,maybe im just like this
but im a happy person i just dont trust people directly and as other does to other people in their life...
im happy and contented to know i have good friends and family around me, i dont ask for something that is not before me...im very candid that other take it as an advantage because im vulnerable but now im grown up, knows how to react but still i hide what i really does feel towards something...they say they know me, yet i laugh inside because they only see the poker side of me, i want a person that will make me smile even not saying something , they ask me about love? well i havent seen one yet that shines even if sorounded by handsome and pretty people...and as i was saying i really love a person that has a strong affirmation to himself...that i cannot break and that could make me realize im wrong at some point in my life but right in a way i decided it...
i've written this write ups yesterday but i ended this today...enough of this already hahahha kinda tired sobbing  but its really not like hat i had said earlier...
muaaah gonna write more from me...hope everyone likes it this time around...love...love...love...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the drop by...ciao fella ^^